Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spring and Summer

It's been a while since I posted. Life is crazy around here in the summer! We stay really busy. Eventually, I'll get back to the Hawaii pictures, maybe. In the meantime, here are some shots of the boys from the spring and early summer.

Brotherly love at the strawberry field back in May.
Photobucket

Nick is totally scheming. Probably thinking about how he can keep all the strawberries for himself!
Photobucket

Here's Will on the soccer field.
Photobucket

And Nick is enjoying water/bubble fun in the driveway.
Photobucket

This past weekend, the boys had an extreme sportsathon. Will is addicted to the skatepark in nearby Waxhaw, NC. He's just beginning,-getting a feel for skateboarding. I was really proud of him when he got the nerve up to go down this hill.
Photobucket

They both prefer to use their scooters. Here's Nick on his:
Photobucket

And here's my little monkey pretending to be art. He cracks me up.
Photobucket

We spent Friday night with our friends, the Boatrights. Will and Nick got to try out their dirtbikes. I promise, they went really slowly. Will did manage to tip them over, however. Thankfully, they were in grass at the time, and no one was hurt. Yikes!
Photobucket

I hope you're enjoying your summer! We're having a great time here!

No comments: